tisdag 23 juni 2009

"It would never happen to me" & "I drive as fast as I want to"

Do not go dark yards alone late nights
Avoid empty streets, parks & fights.
You read the paipers ´bout crimes everyday
But could it happen to you? No way!

Miss "It would never happen to me" meet her friends
Drove down town in their Mercedes Benz
Went to a club having drinks, dance night long
Having time of her life, didn´t know what is to come

Time went by and the club were closed
The girls thought, who had been drinking the most?
Dhey decided to leave their car to next day
Hugs, kiss, goodnight and walk away

Our lady didn´t walk dark yards late nights
She avoided empty streets, parks and fights
5 am in the morning, she was tired and dazed
She thought I take a shortcut, no one´s here any ways

He raped her, beat her up, took all her selfesteem
Later she is standing in the shower, try to wash her self clean
Thinking how could anyone be so mean?

Now girls think ´bout what you heard and see
And how it went for miss "It happened to me"!

Mr "I drive as fast as I want to" washed his car
Waxed, clean shinin´like a star
With a cab as good as new and sunglasses
He drives away to chase some asses

Tan that´s good and wind blowing in his hair
Yes he´s good looking, and got money to, I swear!
Glancing at some girl, beautiful, blond n´tall
But he didn´t se little Tim try to catch his basketball

Little boy thinking "why does it hurt"
"Why all this and blood om my shirt?"
Tim passed away long before the ambulance reached the place
His mother crying helplessly while they covered his face

Some people said he would survived if it wasn´t for the speed of the car
Now he is in heaven, twinkeling little star

Now your guy is crying out madly
How could this story end so sadly?
Why did he drive so fast? Why him?
That is the thoughts of mr "I killed Tim"


(Också skriven nångång -00)

Inga kommentarer: