tisdag 23 juni 2009

Gamla anteckningar och dikter... säkert från -98 - 01

Dark night, wondering why and what to do.
Was it something I said?
Why am I not enough for you?
Can´t you see I needed you so bad?
Missing that lov I never had...

Thinking of you speaking words...
That they didn´t mean anything hurts!
Also missing your hand in mine.
Thought we would stay just fine!

I wonder why I let you charm me?
Maybe to charmed to see?
I know I did touch you to!
But why am I alone, not with you?

Yes I touched something inside your head...
Something I did, Something I said!
The way I was and the way I am...
All I wanted was your love. Goddamn!

But maybe it was to hard to change your ways?
And I don´t know if I even want you these days!
Now I know you are one of those guys
That I even don´t want in front of my eyes!

But when I let you inside my mind
Why did you walk away, leaving me behind?
You didn´t even get your ass to the phone!
Me on the station, beeing all alone!

You were out, party all night, huging, kissing.
I was at home, crying, missing.
I knew shat was coming to me...
Realised, but didn´t want to see!

Love, hate, tears and heartsorrow.
Didn´t want to see, there was no tomorrow.

Time went by, time would heal.
I got back my heart, now in steel.
When I look back on the time we had...
Can´t understand I let you treat me so bad!

Now looking forward, and I can see.
You mean so nothing to me!

Inga kommentarer: