måndag 9 februari 2009

Hunting season

I've been a nice girl... too fucking nice... I had some to loose then... now I don't...

I's hunting season... I don't need a wisthle to make you come out from your dirty pits... I make you come to me.. or I'll hunt you down...

I'm the pitbull... you're the smallest fucking Chihuahua in the world... but you can't hide... You're not Tinkerbell who can run to Paris fucking Hillton to pay it allright.... You got non... cause you're wrong!!!

Think of me when you can't sleep at night... I'll come to hunt you down...

It's hunting season...

2 kommentarer:

kockajäveln sa...

du har en mycket fin blogg!;)Hoppas allt é bra me dej:)

Asiankitten sa...

Tack så jättemycket... det här är min ventil... vilket gör den kanske inte så fin o vacker alla gånger... :)